Yes, it’s true, we are OPEN! Of course there are restrictions and rules, but let’s take a second just to focus on the good stuff. The good stuff: We can host your weddings and events again!!!!
Now, the nitty gritty:
• We are officially in Phase 1.
• Events are limited to a 25 guest capacity, this includes all vendors.
• We, along with all other venues in Yamhill County, must adhere to sanitary guidelines, spacing guidelines and social distancing rules for small groups.
• Phase 1 MUST last a minimum of 21 days with no increased risk of infections within certain laid out parameters.
• There is no available information at this time as to when Phase 2 will begin and what the guidelines will be.
We are working with our current client list to make the most suitable arrangements for them. We are also welcoming anyone that may have been displaced to find a space for them to celebrate as well. Our community has been amazing during this time and we are so fortunate to be among some incredible fellow vendors.
Looking forward to seeing you all soon!