Pricing & Date Request
Wedding prices will vary depending on the time of year and the day of the week your wedding will take place. Wedding season at The Water Oasis runs June through September. We offer lower rates for mid-week events and the off-season months of May and October. We are closed November-April. Please CONTACT US for a personalized price quote or to check booking availability for your special day. ALL TOURS MUST BE SCHEDULED AND CONFIRMED: please no drop-ins.
WE STILL HAVE OPEN DATES FOR 2018!
Please inquire for open dates!!
New Design Planned for 2018 Pavilion Site. Click here for Details!
Please follow along on Social Media for current udpates!!: Facebook & Instagram
Your Water Oasis price includes:
- Exclusive use of venue and property for a 12 hour time frame of your choosing (10am-10pm).
- Plus 1 additional hour after “End Time” for Caterer/Vendor clean up. We want you to enjoy time with your guests, not to worry about clean up while you are still dancing!
- 1 hour rehearsal time prior to wedding date. (Usually set on the Thursday before the wedding date. For weekday wedding: at a mutually agreeable date.)
- Exclusive use of property and venues for your photography.
- Equipment Included:
- Use of Pavilion tent with side walls
- Custom pole draping in white (standard throughout the year)
- 60” round tables for guest seating & 48” for Cake/Dessert
- Banquet tables for Catering and Vendors
- Bistro tables for Beach
- White Resin Chairs (350 Total) and white metal chairs (150 Total) for ceremony & reception. This option seats 250 for ceremony and reception.
- Set up & Break Down of all supplied tables for up to 300 guests and chairs for up to 250 guests (over a $1,000 value!) -after 250 guests there is a $1 per chair price for venue to flip.
- Guest use of clean and fully stocked public bathrooms.
- Complimentary parking for up to 115 cars.
- Use of elegant and luxurious Salon and Lounge.
- Complimentary use of side walls for tent (Rain Contingency Plan).
- 1 hour scheduled On-Site consultation with chosen vendors & wedding consultation.
- Unlimited email and phone calls
- *ONSITE Event Manager for Wedding Day.
*ONSITE Event Manager Services include:
- Wedding Rehearsal: On-Site (does not run rehearsal).
- Oversee Venue set up: property preparation / tables & chairs set and ready according to event map.
- Available by phone from 10 am to 2 hours before ceremony for emergencies, questions, and any vendor issues related to the venue.
- Arrives 2 hours before ceremony and stays until the end of the night for venue wrap up and close down.
- This service is to ensure the venue is operating smoothly and to have someone onsite/available to trouble shoot any issues with vendors or the wedding in relation to the venue. NOT a wedding planner.