PRICING & DATE REQUESTS
Pricing varies depending on the time of year, and the day of the week your wedding will take place.
View our OASIS PRICING GUIDE for wedding pricing, special details, and additional information about our venue. See the beauty of your wedding at our Venue in this beautiful and rich guide.
Want something more simple? We have a simple written document with price and information.
2023-2024 Price Guide: HERE.
Want information by text instead?
Text us at 503-476-3506, with this prompt: Price
This will send you a link to our: Full Price Guide & Simple Text Guide
BEFORE YOU CALL: please review all the information here on this PAGE.
Please allow us 24 hours to respond by phone.
Need a quicker response? Please text or email us: 503-476-3506 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Any date in RED or ORANGE = UNAVAILABLE/BOOKED.
This calendar only shows up to 1 year in advance. Don’t see your date? Text us at 503-476-3506 or fill out the tour form HERE
Please remember that these dates are updated weekly. While they are mostly accurate, they do not guarantee date availability, as we have clients placing holds and in current contract agreements.
ONLY FOR VIEWING, this calendar is not clickable. Please scroll the calendar to your desired date with the 2 right arrows at the top right of the calendar.
Head over to our “Book Your Tour” page. This allows us to get your information into our system, and send you all the detailed information you need in a timely manner!
Can’t wait and want to book a tour NOW? SELF-GUIDED TOUR
- Schedule is up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Want to get this by text instead? Send “Tour” to 503-476-3506
ASSISTED TOURS: We have limited staffing and availability for Assisted Tours at this time. An assisted tour is with an employee of The Water Oasis present during your tour. To check availability and book, click the links below:
- Renae: Tour with Renae
- Valerie: Tour with Valerie
HAVE QUESTIONS STILL?
Please review our Wedding FAQ page on the website.
For more DETAILED information about what your venue price includes, please see below!
Please review the following information before/by your tour, to give you the best possible experience:
- Oasis Pricing Guide
- Tour FAQs
- *Availability Calendar – on this page*
- Virtual TOUR PAGE
- Book your Tour FORM
It’s in the DETAILS – what does your venue price include?:
- Exclusive use of venue and property for a 12 hour time frame: 10am-10pm.
- Plus 1 additional hour after “End Time” for Caterer/Vendor clean up.
- 1 hour rehearsal time prior to wedding date.
- *ONSITE Venue Manager for your Wedding Day.
- Exclusive use of property and venues for your photography- access to all 5 acres!
- Use of beautiful Pavilion building with custom clear drop down side walls, fireplace, heaters, fans, and crystal chandeliers.
- Use of our elegant and luxurious Salon and Lounge. Private restrooms and additional ammenities.
- Large PAVED Parking lot – park up to 115 cars on site.
- Public Restrooms for your guests – indoor and nicely appointed.
- Set up and Break down of all supplied tables and chairs (information below)
- over a $1,000 value!
Equipment provided in your rental:
- 60″ round tables for guest seating (30)
- 48” round tables for cake/dessert (6)
- 6ft Banquet tables (12)
- 8ft Banquet tables (5)
- Bistro tables (5)
- White resin chairs (350 Total)
- White metal chairs (150 Total)
- combined chairs for ceremony & reception. This option seats 250 for ceremony and reception without any flips needed.
*ONSITE Venue Manager Services include:
- Wedding Rehearsal: On-Site (does not run rehearsal).
- Oversee Venue set up: property preparation / tables & chairs set and ready according to event map.
- Available by phone during the morning/afternoon for: emergencies, questions, and any venue related issues.
- Arrives onsite in the afternoon and stays until the end of the night for venue wrap up and close down.
- This service is to ensure the venue is operating smoothly and to have someone onsite/available to trouble shoot any issues with vendors or the wedding in relation to the venue.
- NOT the same as a wedding planner.
You are INVITED!
Come see the venue set up for inspiration and ideas for your wedding or event!
Whether you are planning your next WEDDING or EVENT, we have the perfect VENUE for you!!
Our venue will be beautifully decorated, offering some design inspiration and helpful tips and tricks for planning your event. We will also have some of our FAVORITE Vendors participating!!
Still need a venue?? We have OPEN dates for 2023 and 2024!